In 1975, a group of West Salem business people established the West Salem Business Association (WSBA) with the primary goal to “promote the West Salem business community.”
WSBA works closely with other Salem groups to improve the livability and business climate in West Salem.
Membership is open to any business, or individual, interested in furthering the goals of the Association.
Membership Benefits include:
- Promotional opportunities.
- Opportunities to meet other West Salem business professionals.
- Increased awareness of key issues concerning West Salem businesses.
- Group support on your business concerns.
- Increased involvement in your community.
Dues are based on a calendar year (January ~ December). Business memberships are $90 annually; Individual memberships are $20 annually.
For more information about WSBA Events and Activities, visit our Calendar page.